Friday, November 19, 2004

Acne-Ltd Produces Results!

I use the Acne-Ltd disks and have had very good results with them.

I've been using them for a little over a year and I'm still on my first order - these things just last forever!!

I had used azealic acid and serveral benzoyl peroxide products in the past and my derm was really pushing me to go on accutane but I was so nervous of the side effects, so I started researching and found the Acne-ltd web site.

It seemed like I'd tried everything else and I didn't want to go the extreme of accutane so I decidedto try the disks.

It's strange because I was so used to creams and lotions and this was a solid block of stuff and you just wash your face and glide it over the acne. And it worked!

The breakouts are very minimal and usually I only get one or two around the time for my period and it really helped to control the oilyness of my skin.

We are all so different and so is our skin and what works for me may not produce the same results for you, it's worth a try, I have no regrets.

~~ Rachel