Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I Think I've Tried It All

I've only been using the Acne-ltd a short time but I'm already pleased with the results - my pores appear smaller, I have less oilyness and I have fewer pimples and the ones remaining seem to be> clearing up quickly.

I've tried birth control pills to control the acne on the advice of a derm that it was all hormonal. But I didn't really see any real improvement in the pimples or breakouts.

I tried Seabreeze, but all that did was set off the smoke alarm outside the bathroom door!

I' ve also used products in the Clinque line - the turnaround cream and the deep cleansing mask. The turnaround cream made me itch and the mask burned so much that I washed it off almost as soon as I put it on so I can't really say if it would have helped or not becauseI never left it on long enough to find out.

I saw all the infomercials for Proactive - tried that but I never saw all the results they advertised. I thought I saw some improvement but no one else noticed any difference, so it couldn't have done much good.

My derm reommended Metrogel and I used that for awhile - at first it did help to lessen the pimples but then it quit working after a few weeks and my face just looked worse.

By the time I tried Acne-ltd, I was kind of skeptical about anything working. But then I figured who would be crazy enough to offer a four month quarrantee if they didn't really believe in their product. I guess it was the quarrantee that finally convinced me to try it. And I happy with the results and would you believe, others notice the improvement in my skin and comment on how good it looks.

>> Leigh