Friday, April 22, 2005

Acne-Ltd Fits the Corporate Image

I suffer from acne. As an adult in the workplace, image and presentation are everything. Controlling one's acne in order to present a professional image is paramount to confidence, success and the portrayal of a competent active. Acne breakouts just don't "fit" into that image.

Like so many others, I've tried many products but the end result was always that my skin was worse. The breakouts never went away, and the harsh chemicals just seemed to further irritate my skin. When I started using Acne-Ltd I was feeling very desperate for a cure - and I believe I have found it!

My breakouts now are minimal and easily covered up. The redness, skin sensitivity and irritation are no longer an issue. This product has given given me the confidence to face the corporate world knowing that when I make a presentation, I will not be pre-judged by appearance but rather the focus will be on what I have to say.

Sincerely,
A. Wilson