Friday, May 20, 2005

I Found An Acne Product That Works!

I am 32yrs. old and have been suffering from acne since the age of 16! The only thing that worked for me was going on Tetracycline. Well, this last time that didn't even work because I have built up a tolerance to all the antibiotics.
I was at wits end when I decided to give Acne Ltd a try, I thought what the heck, can't hurt to try.
I couldn't believe my eyes, within a few days the pustules were beginning to disappear and the overall redness was greatly lessened. My husband looked at me at commented "boy, that stuff is really working!"
I was so happy to have found something that is topical and nothing I have to ingest. It is dangerous to be on antibiotics for too long.
Well here I am 3 months later with absolutely no sign of acne, yippee!!!! Thank you not only for your incredible product but for all the excellent personal customer service you gave me along the way. It made all the difference in the world.
J.D.