Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My skin is clearer now

I know the misery of dealing with acne and want to encourage anyone who suffers from it to try Acne-Ltd. I have suffered from facial acne to a greater or lesser degree for 10 years now. I have taken antibiotics, used every topical application going and have lived in fear of a breakout before every special occasion. I came across Acne-Ltd in November 04 on the web and decided to give it a go. After all, the antibiotics were becoming less effective and I was tired of taking them and was reluctant to try Accutane, which was the next step for me. I didn't expect Acne-Ltd to work, but thought I should at least cross it off my list. I have taken Acne-Ltd for 3 months now. My skin is clear and feels entirely different - stable and less bumpy. My skin tone is more even and my facial color less red. Acne-Ltd worked for me, maybe it'll work for you too.
~Tina