Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Acne-Ltd Really Works

I wanted to thank you for a true miracle!! Within days after starting the Acne-ltd protocol, I started to see an improvement. Within one month, I felt like a "normal" person again. I no longer needed to be so self-conscious and wear my bangs long to cover the "acne" and redness on my forehead. My skin healed daily and knowing that this was a treatment composed of natural/restorative ingredients made me all the happier. I had tried so many other allopathic and alternative treatments. This is the one and only one that ever worked. THANK YOU!!! > > Things that really worked --- the extra water, making it ice cold, using compresses in the summer or anytime I feel a flush, the specific bar soap and the Jojoba oil. Friends have asked what I'm using so that they can tell their friends with acne. I'm spreading the word.
Again, I am eternally grateful. Words cannot tell you just how much. By the way, I hardly wear make-up anymore.